1-UnIoN

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1-UnIoN

PeAcE

Latest topics

» Choose SEO friendly web designs
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:19 pm by ViviMoor

» For Jackal (shadowman.j@hotmail.com) Bruce lee VIDEO
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:14 pm by Knowntruth

» Eurovision 2009!
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:04 am by Madwolf

» hey b.i.g here
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:29 pm by No_One

» Oeschinen Lake
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:41 am by Madwolf

» LOSER mountain .... ?
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:39 am by Madwolf

» HOW .............. ?
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:38 am by Madwolf

» HATRED ...
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:37 am by Madwolf

» <<<<Hia>>>>
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:28 am by Madwolf

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 1257 messages in 129 subjects

We have 46 registered users

The newest registered user is ViviMoor

Keywords

HOW .............. ?

Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:05 pm by J . U . N . I . O . R

this …

[ Full reading ]
HATRED ...

Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:10 am by J . U . N . I . O . R

i have …

[ Full reading ]
The Union is now on Bebo!

Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:28 pm by Madwolf

For those …

[ Full reading ]
You know, it might just be the tiredness talking...

Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:49 am by SeanpaulSmillie

Hi, …

[ Full reading ]
Are you feeling Angry? Depressed? Lonely?....

Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:22 pm by SeanpaulSmillie

If so …

[ Full reading ]
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't ..

Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:20 pm by J . U . N . I . O . R

there …

[ Full reading ]
What does life means to u ?

Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:34 pm by Devil xA

hi …

[ Full reading ]
Meanings of Love

Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:22 am by Devil xA

The word

[ Full reading ]
==+ANGER+==

Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:12 pm by Devil xA

Anger is …

[ Full reading ]

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 141 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:34 pm

Poll

What should we do language-wise
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Bar_left11%why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Bar_right 11% [ 1 ]
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Bar_left22%why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Bar_right 22% [ 2 ]
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Bar_left0%why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Bar_left67%why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Bar_right 67% [ 6 ]
why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Bar_left0%why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

4 posters

why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't ..

J . U . N . I . O . R
    AdMinStAtOr
    AdMinStAtOr

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2008-02-06

why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Empty why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't ..

Post by J . U . N . I . O . R Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:20 pm

there gotta be something they want us to know about , WHAT IS IT ?

even if u proofed to them that they don't know that much , they still keep coming with another upredictable things just to proof their points .

what do u think of this kind of people ?
    let us discuss and talk about this matter

to tell u the truth these kind od people sometimes make me sick . lol
    Madwolf
    Madwolf
    AdMinStAtOr
    AdMinStAtOr

Male Number of posts : 130
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2008-02-19

why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Empty Re: why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't ..

Post by Madwolf Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:22 pm

I think its partly to do with people not questioning enough.
    Madwolf
    Madwolf
    AdMinStAtOr
    AdMinStAtOr

why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't .. Empty Re: why do most of the people act like they know everything while they don't ..

Post by Madwolf Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:52 pm

Sorrry for the double post, but i would like to say:
    he who is wisest knows that he does not know
    TrueWolves

Male Number of posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Bioligest in Training
    Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by TrueWolves Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:43 am

Instinct? by showing they know what they THINK they know *shivers* they prove that they are intelligent and there for better then average, when in quite a few cases there not, like a form of mimicry done by the weaker animal to the larger one... well thats a stretch...
    Madwolf
    Madwolf
    AdMinStAtOr
    AdMinStAtOr

Post by Madwolf Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:21 pm

Seems like you are onto somthing there.
    It is also probably to do with peoples EGO, as well as insecurities about not knowing.
    TrueWolves

Post by TrueWolves Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:57 am

*nods* Ego is a big one for many a thing
    Madwolf
    Madwolf
    AdMinStAtOr
    AdMinStAtOr

Post by Madwolf Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:32 pm

Too many things probably.
    TrueWolves

Post by TrueWolves Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:23 am

Then again, Ego its self is just a bunch of smaller emotions and instincts wrapped in to 1, theres many reasons everyone is different
    Madwolf
    Madwolf
    AdMinStAtOr
    AdMinStAtOr

Post by Madwolf Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Yes, true. I think it is overall Ignorance and Arrogance that often leads people to assume they know everything.
    Francomacc
    MoDeAToR
    MoDeAToR

Male Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : rugby and football
    Humor : Cool
    Registration date : 2008-02-20

Post by Francomacc Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:02 am

Madwolf wrote:Yes, true. I think it is overall Ignorance and Arrogance that often leads people to assume they know everything.

I totally agree, and as aristoteles stated some long time ago, a wise person would think that theres a lot of new things to learn 'cause if you think you know it all then there's nothing new to learn and that would be kinda dumb.
    Madwolf
    Madwolf
    AdMinStAtOr
    AdMinStAtOr

Post by Madwolf Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:47 pm

yes, like they say, he who knows he does not know is wisest

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm