Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more humans. This article focuses on the notion specific to interpersonal relationships. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of altruism. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors. Yet for many, friendship is nothing more than the trust that someone or something will not harm them. Value that is found in friendships is often the result of a friend demonstrating on a consistent basis:
- the tendency to desire what is best for the other,
- sympathy and empathy,
- honesty, perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, especially in terms of pointing out the perceived faults of one's counterpart
- mutual understanding.
there are so many things to talk about friendship and i even don't know from where to start . but i have some questions in my mind that need to be discussed :
- what does friendship means to you ?
- how do you find your friends ?
- what are the things that you want them to be in your friends ?
- will you take a bullet for your friend ?
- what will you do if you find out that ur friend is stabbing u in the back or cheating on u ?
- will u be there if ur friend needed u ?
- what will u do if u see ur friend doing wrong and bad things ?